General Talk News Discussion Information Knowledge
MartinHog

Registered users
Reactions:
    Windows 10 Chrome
Mood:
Crazy negro pussy .

Wed May 15, 2019 10:17 am

She groaned in disappointment, but then squealed in delight, when Doug turned her to the side so she was standing between us and we each took a nipple into our mouths.My wife flashed me a mischievous grin. She slid off my lap onto the rug. She slinked across the deep fur like a cat on all fours until she rested on her knees before Kurt with her hands on his thighs. Wordlessly she put her hands around his member, playing gently and closely studying him. Kent and Janet crowded the end of the sofa, almost leaning over her, watching. Anja shifted closer to her husband to observe, too. Anne arched her neck forward and dropped her shoulders over his lap, swallowing his cock. My own dick stiffened at the sight of her lovely head bobbing and swaying. She kept pulling her hair back to allow the others to see. Her lithe form partially blocked my view, even though I kept leaning right to left in the recliner to catch a glimpse. Anja noticed this, and patted the empty cushion beside her. I moved beside her, placing an arm around her bare shoulders. I pressed against her warm flesh and viewed along with the others my wife's amazing performance. Kurt's right arm was thrown over the back of the seat, his left hand rested firmly on the back of Anne's neck. My beautiful bride still wore her thong, stockings and heels as she slurped and sucked Kurt's pole vigorously, her lovely breasts brushing against his thighs. Anne stopped and sat back on her heels, gazing wantonly at his saliva drenched erection. My wife stood and daintily peeled off her thong in one practiced motion. She handed them to me, and I held her hand, assisting her as she climbed into Kurt's lap, her pussy poised over his large cock. Anne licked her fingers and wet her pussy with them. With one hand holding him by his huge shaft, and the fingers of her other hand holding open the lips of her pussy, she slowly descended until the head on his penis pushed inside her. I stood, allowing her to rest her weight in my shoulder while her pussy accepted this considerable intrusion. Kent rose from the sofa to stand beside her as well. Then Janet went to her knees behind Anne and took over guiding his tool into her. This all turned out to be nothing more than precautionary, a little added assurance for her. Realizing his cock wasn't going to hurt her, Anne released her hold on our shoulders and placed her hands on Kurt's. With only a little hesitation, Anne's pussy descended over Kurt's pole, completely enveloping him. They both sighed contentedly. Anne smiled, quite pleased with herself. She bounced happily on his stiff meat."I think you're probably worth as much money as someone can afford, as long as it's a lot," John said as he scrambled up the embankment."Yes!" Doug raised his beer in a salute as our target put her back to us and headed for the bathroom.

Cassidy looked at me questioningly, her big, blue eyes suspicious. "You're already online?" she asked. "You just came in a minute ago. What are you doing in there?"John and Kelly saw each other several times during the day at school. They even having one class in common and it seemed like one of the longest days ever before the last class ended and they met at their bicycles.I was worried that Anja didn't know that Janet had never played with another woman. I didn't want there to be an unpleasant scene if Jan reacted poorly to that. She didn't seem at all disturbed by what Anja was doing to Anne. In fact, she watched with rather amused interest. I also noted that Jan and Anne were pressed quite close together, their breasts touching. That was a very reassuring sign. Still, I hoped that maybe Anne had mentioned something about Jan's preference.She groaned in disappointment, but then squealed in delight, when Doug turned her to the side so she was standing between us and we each took a nipple into our mouths.

Last 10 Members Who Visited This Topic

MartinHog (1)